REQUESTS


12 March 2013

Hasse: Marc' Antonio e Cleopatra



EAC Rip | FLAC, CUE, LOG | Covers | 512 MB
Classical | Label: Dorian | Catalog Number: 92115

CD 1

Depositfiles - - Filefactory - - Rapidgator - - Turbobit


CD 2


Ars Lyrica Houston is honored to announce that their world première recording of J.A. Hasse’s Marc Antonio e Cleopatra has been nominated for a 2011 Grammy Award.
Additionally, Ars Lyrica Houston is honored to represent the only US recording nominated in the Opera Category. The work was originally performed on December 31st, 2009 at the annual Ars Lyrica New Year’s Eve performance and Gala, recorded, and later distributed through the Dorian label. The recording features Jamie Barton, mezzo-soprano; Ava Pine, soprano; Matthew Dirst, conductor.

Hasse’s Marc Antonio e Cleopatra double CD set was recently hailed by the Toronto Star, “One couldn’t ask for a finer world-première recording of this 1725 operatic dialogue between Cleopatra and her lover, Marc Antony.” This must-have recording, features two of the brightest young American opera stars: mezzo-soprano Jamie Barton as Marc Antonio and soprano Ava Pine as Cleopatra. 


tracklist:

CD1

01. Sinfonia: Spiritoso e staccato - Allegro
02. Sinfonia: Spiritoso e staccato - Grazioso
03. Recitativo: Da quel salso elemento
04. Aria: Pur ch'io possa a te (Marc' Antonio)
05. Recitativo: Signor, la tua sciagura
06. Aria: Morte col fiero aspetto (Cleopatra)
07. Recitativo: Or che la mia fortuna
08. Aria: Fra le pompe peregrine (Marc' Antonio)
09. Recitativo: Si, mel rammento, o caro
10. Aria: Un sol tuo sospiro (Cleopatra)
11. Recitativo: Cosi rapido fugge e vola il tempo
12. Duetto: Attendi ad amarmi (Marc' Antonio, Cleopatra)

CD2

01. Recitativo: Signor, la tuna speranza
02. Aria: A Dio trono, impero a Dio (Cleopatra)
03. Recitativo: Ah, tolga il ciel mia cara
04. Aria: Come veder potrei (Marc' Antonio)
05. Recitativo: Lascia, Antonio, deh lascia
06. Aria: Quel candido armellino (Cleopatra)
07. Recitativo: L'eroico tuo coraggio
08. Aria: La tra i mirti degl'Elisi (Marc' Antonio)
09. Recitativo: Poiche la morte sola
10. Duetto: Bella etade avventurosa (Marc' Antonio, Cleopatra)


Cleopatra - Ava Pine
Marc'Antonio - Jamie Barton
Ars Lyrica Houston
Conductor - Matthew Dirst



I'm resurrecting here some of the works that "disappeared" from Avax or were "abandoned" from the original uploaders. There's not a real project behind it, I'm just cleaning up my HDs and following the tide. What I downloaded long ago is flowing back. All credits go to the first uploader. Enjoy...

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Toutatis, for making this available. You also gave me the idea of doing the same thing: upload in other forums the generous work of first uploaders -since I don't have much original stuff myself. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Estimado amigo
Llevas un monton de tiempo sin publicar nada y estoy algo preocupado por tí. Espero que todo te vaya bien. Saludos

Anonymous said...

...uhmm.....,si yo tambien estoy preocupado (por ti y por mi tambien!)....gracias por lo publicado hasta ahor a y a la espera de continuidad, saludos cordiales...... Gold

claudius said...

J’ai bien peur que le site ne soit plus actif. C'est une bien triste nouvelle !

Claude

Anonymous said...

Toutatis,
I hope it isn't over and that all is well.

Buhodós said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buhodós said...

Hola, toutatis, espero que pronto reanudes la actividad en tu magnífico blog.

me said...

Another one bites the dust?

Anonymous said...

We hope that you'll make comeback soon.

robin said...

Are you Okay?
I see I'm not the only one who wonders about your work.
Bob

Unknown said...

Hi, hey thanks for uploading all that I asked you since last year, that don giovanni, parsifal, le nozze, un ballo and tosca, many tks. Now you could upload any of this please? "Otello: Levine, domingo, scotto, milnes; Barbiroli, McCraken, Jones, Fischer Dieskau or Solti`s Parsifal: Kollo, Frick, Ludwig, Fischer Dieskau, Hotter; or this Meistersinger: Kubelik, Stewart, Konya, Janowitz please I would greatly appreciate it. Cheer I hope you are well.

BachRocks44 said...

I am so sorry to see that you seem to have abandoned this blog. Your work was very much appreciated, although I know many of us never took the time to thank you. I still check back from time to time, hoping you will resume posting. You have unfailing good taste in the things you choose to post, and do such a great job of this blog! I hope you are well.207

Unknown said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear idea.

Cccam Server

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes reviews, e cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarette reviews

Picnic Locations in Delhi NCR said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Mobile App Developers said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Sterligov King said...

Земля пухом.

UI UX Designers Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

App Development Company London said...

I saved it as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

Samsun cilingir said...

Selam admin guzel konular ve guzel site basarilarin devamini bekleriz tanks

App Development Bangalore said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

App Development Bangalore said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

GST Registration Delhi said...

I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter. I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

GST Course said...

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Ciaran Maguire said...

Awesome blogpost. Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube | Instagram | LinkedIn | Medium | Behance

Anonymous said...

disinfested rubbish

ZoopGo Home services said...

Thank You for sharing such an informative Content!! I would Love to share in pest Control in Mumbai