REQUESTS


19 February 2013

Hummel: Mathilde von Guise



EAC Rip | FLAC, IMG+CUE, LOG | Scans | 510 MB
Classical | Label: Brilliant | Catalog Number: 94043 

CD 1

Depositfiles - - Filefactory - - Turbobit - - Rapidgator



CD 2




Mathilde von Guise was one of Hummel’s best known operas, partly because the composer actually issued a printed piano score which was published in Leipzig in 1823. It was written for Vienna where it was premiered, in German, at the Kartnertortheater. As was the case with all German lyric drama at the time, it was in the form of a singspiel: with spoken dialogue.


Tracklisting:

CD1

01. Overture in E flat (Weimar version1821)
02. Atto I. Recitativo ed Aria: Chi mai sapra spiegar (Beaufort)
03. Terzettino: Con lui solo parlero (Baroness, Beaufort, Nicolo)
04. Pezzo concertato with choir: Il ciel le dia felicita!
05. Duetto poi Terzetto: Mi fa felice amor (Mathilde, Beaufort, Valentino)
06. Finale I: O ciel! Che sento?
07. Atto II. Duetto: Tuo amor sol per me (Claudina, Valentino)
08. Scena ed Aria: O ciel, che intensi mai? (Mathilde)
09. Terzetto: Rifletter ben fa d'uopo (Mathilde, Beaufort, Il Duca)

CD2

01. Scena ed Aria: Riuscito sono al fin (Duce)
02. Terzetto: Il cor brillar mi sento (Mathilde, Baroness, Beaufort)
03. Finale II: Viva il nostro buon Signor
04. Atto III. Vaudeville: Venite tutti quanti (Claudina, Nicolo, Valentino, Coro)
05. Romanza: L'ombrosa notte, vien (Mathilde)
06. Duetto: O ciel! Resistere non posso (Mathilde, Beaufort)
07. Hymn: Padre nosttro, gran Signor (Coro)
08. Pezzo concertato with choir: Pria che spunti il nuovo
09. Finale III: Son finiti tutti i guai
10. Appendix. Overture in C (Vienna version 1810)
11. Pastorale sul palco in D for 2 clarinets and 2 horns 

Mathilde – Kristine Gailite
Beaufort – Philippe Do
Duke - Pierre-Yves Pruvot
Baroness – Hjördis Thébault
Claudina – Eva Šušková
Valentino – Ondrej Šaling
Nicolo – Martin Mikuš
Leszensky – Marian Olszewski

Choir Alea
Solamente Naturali
Conductor - Didier Talpain




I'm resurrecting here some of the works that "disappeared" from Avax or were "abandoned" from the original uploaders. There's not a real project behind it, I'm just cleaning up my HDs and following the tide. What I downloaded long ago is flowing back. All credits go to the first uploader. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for Hummel, Toutatis!
Is it possible to re-upload "Dramma" from Simone Kermes, please?
Greetings, Sasja.

Anonymous said...

Hello Toutatis

Just a general quastion.
All the webservers you use are in someway not useable at my place.
I'm currently at Filepost premium member.
But they keep changing webservers all the time.
Or they blocked, or my mac downloads a .rar as a.rar.exe, 370 kb... unusable.

They told me at avax to subscribe to I don't remember a website that covers a lot of known servers.


Any advise on how to do this ?
What should you do ?

I'm at ignaceerauw@gmail.com
Thanks

Mobile App Developers said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.